Funds raised by the MCA Foundation support our curators' vision for the Collection, providing the necessary resources to purchase major works of art by younger artists and new works by established artists. The MCA Collection is central to the Museum's activities and features in visionary exhibitions, quality publications, touring projects, loans to other institutions, educational resources and in the MCA's galleries.
MCA Foundation Donors are acknowledged at the following levels of support.
- Major Benefactors $500,000 and above (over five years)
- Benefactors $250,000 to $499,999 (over five years)
- Major Donors $100,000 to $249,999 (over five years)
- Donors $50,000 to $99,999 (over five years)
- Supporters $20,000 to $49,999 (over three years)