* = Required Field
All participants MUST read and Agree to the waiver in order to register for this event:
By clicking on "I Agree", you agree, warrant and covenant as follows:
This Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the Event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the
Event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said Event.
IN CONSIDERATION of my application and permitting me to participate in this Event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
1. I waive, release, and discharge The Children’s Fresh Air Home, Inc., its trustees, directors, officers, elected officials, contractors, sub-contractors, agents, employees, volunteers, and affiliates, other participants, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises on which the Event takes place (each considered one of the "Releasees" herein) from any and all liability, including but not limited to, claims, demands, losses, or damages on my account caused or alleged to be caused in whole or in part by the negligence of the Releasees or arising from or in connection with the Event, including but not limited to negligent rescue, other risks either not known to me or not readily foreseeable at this time, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this Event, I fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages I incur as a result of my participation in the Event.
2. I agree, to the extent permitted by law, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Releasees, by reason of my acts or omissions, from and against any and all liabilities, claims, losses, damages, penalties, including but not limited to court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees, for damage to property or injury to persons, provided, however, that said loss or damage does not result from the willful misconduct or gross negligence of Releasees.
3. I acknowledge that the Releasees are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting or participating in the Event. I acknowledge that this Event may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, Event officials, and Event monitors, and/or producers of the Event, and lack of hydration. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
4. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the Event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this Event.
5. I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during the Event.
6. I understand that at this Event or related activities, I may be photographed. I grant to The Children’s Fresh Air Home, Inc. the irrevocable and unrestricted right to record my appearance, or in the case of a minor, the appearance of the minor for whom I am a parent or legal guardian, on digital or film photography, video or audio tape or any other medium (collectively the “Recordings”), and to use, reproduce and publish the Recordings of me, or in which I may be included, or of the minor, or in which the minor appears, and to use my name or any fictitious name, voice and biographical material in connection with the Recordings for illustration, promotion, editorial, trade, advertising purposes, in print or electronic web publications, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; and to alter and composite the same without restriction and without my inspection or approval.
7. This Accident Waiver and Release of Liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT.
A $375 contribution will help send a child to camp this summer! While the Home awaits renovations, CFAH is serving children, who qualify for a stay at the Fresh Air Home, for a week stay at Camp Haluwasa. We need your help to continue this very important mission!
The Children's Fresh Air Home 2nd Annual RIDE TO REBUILD is a unique opportunity for motor cycle enthusiasts and motor clubs to support the Century Campaign - "Preserving the Exterior and Rebuilding the Interior". All styles of bikes are welcome. Our organization is committed to renovating the Fresh Air Home and preserving both its structure and mission so that the Home may continue to serve as a place of retreat that will welcome children for the next century and beyond. We invite you to join us for this event to support the Children's Fresh Air Home!
EVENT DATE: October 6th, 2013 – (Rain Date October 13th)
DONATION: $20 single rider $30.00 two up to participate in the event.
(pay online or at departure site). You will receive a RTR 2013 Bracelet.
DEPARTURE LOCATION: Registration starts 8:30am at Adelphia's Restaurant - refreshments provided. 1750 Clements Bridge Road, Deptford, NJ 08096 (Adelphia's Parking lot)
DEPARTURE TIME: 1st group 10:30 AM - then every 10 minutes until all bikes are gone. All bikes travel in staggered formation, 3 second delay.
DESTINATION LOCATION: The Children's Fresh Air Home –
1100 Surf Avenue, North Wildwood, New Jersey 08260
BBQ Lunch served 12:30pm -Commemorative gift, Raffle prizes, 50/50, Music.
Custom Event Tee shirts and Patches available for sale!
ROUTE: 55 South to 47 South to North Wildwood Blvd. to 11th Avenue (left turn to 11th and Surf). Map to be provided at departure location.
All gifts are tax deductible.
Print this form and make checks payable to "CFAH" and mail to Greater Wildwood Elks Lodge 1896, P.O. Box 1281, Wildwood, NJ 08260-1281
Print this form and make checks payable to "CFAH" and mail to CFAH, P.O. Box 413, Haddonfield, NJ 08033
Fundraisers are being held throughout the year to support the Century Campaign. If you are interested in becoming involved with any of our fundraisers, please contact ADaniels@FreshAirHome.org or 609-522-2716.
Please contact Angel Daniels to discuss naming opportunities and other types of contributions.
We welcome the opportunity to speak to church and civic groups about the Fresh Air Home mission and our efforts to renovate the Home to preserve both its structure and mission.
Executive Director, Angel Daniels
Children's Fresh Air Home © 2010 All Rights Reserved