Become a member of Supporting Our Sons... it's free!
Join Supporting Our Sons as we embark on an ambitious campaign
to change the way boys are treated in our society and protect
our children from outdated stereotypes -- and the risk of violence
because of them.
SOS is dedicated to:
1) Supporting the emotional health of our sons;
2) Offering boys an alternative to violence (either against themselves
or against others) in their efforts to communicate their feelings;
3) Breaking down barriers for boys;
4) Re-envisioning boyhood for the 21st century.
SOS will achieve its goals by:
1) Serving as a resource for parents, educators, health professionals
and others who are looking to support a new ideal for boys at
home, in the classroom and on the playing field;
2) Working at the local, state and national level to serve as
advocates for boys;
3) Developing programs such as our Parents Advocacy Network that
helps others to look beyond current stereotypes to a new vision
Pledge to make a difference in your son's life today -- become
an SOS member.
Items marked bold are required fields.