- Advanced registration is required for lecture series and classes and is due two weeks before the start date of the series or class. To ensure registration a complete order form and full payment must be submitted. Registrations are processed in the order they are received. Space is limited.
- Full series passes are sold for the art history series and are nonrefundable.
- On a space-available basis, tickets may be available for purchase on the day of each lecture first come, first served. Individual tickets for each Thursday night lecture are $10 member/senior/student/teacher/artist; $15 nonmember.
- In the event that all tickets have been reserved for a paid lecture, standby numbers will be distributed at the Information Desk on a first-come, first-served basis beginning one hour prior to the lecture. Should seats become available, numbers will be called out in front of the auditorium fifteen minutes before the lecture begins and remaining tickets will be sold.
- Registration is confirmed by e-mail or mailed confirmation receipt. Series passes and information packets will be sent by email or mail two weeks prior to the first lecture or studio class. If registration occurs less than two weeks prior to the first lecture or class, passes and information packets will be available at Will Call on the first day of the lecture or studio class.
- The Frye Art Museum reserves the right to cancel any lecture series or studio class. If the Museum cancels a series or class a full refund will be issued. If a participant cancels enrollment more than two weeks prior to the class start date, the participant will receive a full refund, minus a $25 processing fee. No refunds are issued with less than two weeks’ notice. To cancel a registration, participants must call 206 432 8200 between 9 am and 5 pm Monday–Friday.
- Join the Frye Art Museum and take advantage of member discounts. Visit fryemuseum.org/join
for a list of member benefits, or call 206 432 8227.
or 206 432 8200