Artpace Chalk It Up is an annual celebration of the positive impact the arts make in education and young audiences’ ability to think creatively, problem solve, and develop key cognitive skills. This year, Chalk It Up Day will take place Saturday, October 10, when twenty Featured Artists from throughout San Antonio will create murals depicting our 2020 theme, community. Artists will be rendering their chalk drawings at San Antonio Public Library branches across the city. See Chalk It Up 2020 for more about this year’s special model for Chalk It Up.
While Chalk It Up has been one of Artpace’s largest fundraisers each year, this year we are only seeking funding to underwrite the costs of producing the event. Please consider supporting this timely and important celebration of community in all its forms. Your contribution will directly support local artists, TeamWorks school teams, and public engagement in creative artistic expression.
$10,000 Community Sponsor
• Recognition in all print, online & on-air media
• Logo/name recognition on the following:
- Signage in designated locations in each
of the ten City Council districts
- Program materials and Maps to Murals
- Website for one year (~7,000 views monthly)
- e-Newsletter (database of approx. 10,000)
• Online and social media channels
$5,000 TeamWorks Sponsor
– Program materials in Team Works Chalk It Up kits
– Website for one year (~7,000 views monthly)
– e-Newsletter (database of approx. 10,000)
$2,500 Chalk Sponsor
Chalk It Up 2020 is made possible through the generosity of individuals like you. In addition to sponsorships, we are grateful for donations at any level to support this city-wide celebration of community. Please check the other box below and indicate your donation amount.
For more information on sponsorships and additional ways to support Chalk It Up 2020, please contact Lisa Halff, Director of Development, at email@example.com or 210.678.4180.