This section does not need to be set in stone yet! Just tell us a little bit about where and when you would like to hold the walk. A local park? A school track? If you have any questions, contact us!
Phone: (330) 998-6195
The Chiari & Syringomyelia Foundation’s (CSF) unite@night is a one-mile casual evening walk. These walks bring together people who are suffering with the devastating effects of Chiari malformation, syringomyelia, EDS and related disorders to provide support and raise funds for programs, research and advocacy.
If you would like to submit a request to set up a unite@night walk site, please read the conditions, agree or disagree to these conditions and type your name in the box provided which will be your electronic signature.
I, the undersigned, hereby agree to the following conditions for the Chiari & Syringomyelia Foundation’s (CSF) unite@night walk:
1. I will ensure that all walkers have agreed to the Waiver and Release of Liability, either online or on-site at the walk.
2. Any materials distributed on CSF letterhead must first be approved by the CSF National Office prior to the distribution of said materials.
3. All materials used at the unite@night walk should be CSF materials, or materials pre-approved by the CSF National Office including, but not limited to: forms, brochures, posters, T-shirts, incentive programs, etc.
4. CSF National Office will cover the following expenses, only, for each walk site: permit fees, insurance, and, provided individual participants are eligible, unite@night T-shirts & giveaways. *Any additional, or significant expenses must not exceed amounts collected in sponsorships/donations for your walk and must be approved by the CSF National Office.
5. Each unite@night site Chairperson is in charge of completing any paperwork for that site, including required permits. Copies of all paperwork and invoices must be sent to the CSF National Office, no later than two weeks after the event. A CSF National Office worker is always available to assist with paperwork.
6. Each site is required to use CSF insurance. The Chairperson will work alongside the CSF National Office to complete the required paperwork.
7. All invoices are to be sent to the CSF National Office for payment. All funds collected and all receipts are to be sent to the CSF National Office within two weeks of the walk. No expenses may be paid out of revenue collected, with exception given to third-party fundraisers.*
8. All funds raised will be used to support the CSF mission which includes support for CSF Chapters to provide education and awareness as well as support of research projects that can potentially find answers to help those who are fighting these disorders.
9. Tax receipts will be provided to donors. Chairperson is responsible for all other acknowledgements and thank-you’s for sponsors, volunteers, etc.
10. CSF will provide personal fundraising webpage, as well as a Facebook page for each walk site.
11. Each walk site will be named the CSF unite@night (City, State) Walk.
12. All donor lists are the property of CSF and cannot be used for any other purposes. Any unlawful distribution or selling of these lists is not permitted.
13. No bounce houses allowed.
14. No balloon releases.
*Contact CSF National Office to clarify "third party fundraisers".
Share This Form