Thank you for your interest in the Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio's Golf Classic on Monday, July 17, 2017 at The Country Club at Muirfield Village.
Even if you don't golf, we have ways for you to be involved and support the Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio (DSACO).
NO MORE FOURSOMES AVAILABLE -
WE HAVE 3 INDIVIDUAL SPOTS ONLY AVAILABLE.
If you are interested in registering a foursome, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our waiting list. DO NOT PUT THROUGH 4 INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS!
One (1) golfer registration, includes swag bag, cart, green fees and dinner.
Purchase one (1) ball for $20 for your chance in the Chopper Dropper. The ball closest to the hole or in the hole, will win its owner a $2,000 cash prize.
Purchase six (6) balls for $100 for your chance in the Chopper Dropper. The ball closest to the hole or in the hole, will win its owner a $2,000 cash prize.
Show your support with a photo of your loved one with Down syndrome prominently displayed on one (1) hole sign during the outing.
Show your support with your company's logo prominently displayed on one (1) hole sign on the course during the outing, and you have the opportunity to have a table set-up with a representative at the hole during the outing.
*If you are purchasing Chopper Dropper Golf Ball(s) - DSACO will email you with your golf ball number(s) once your purchase has been processed. The Chopper Dropper will be live streamed on Facebook on Monday, July 17th and the winner be announced at the Golf Classic. Winner DOES NOT need to be present to win.
The golf ball that is closest to the hole or the first ball in the hole will win a $2,000 cash prize.
The golf ball that is farthest away from the hole will win $100 cash prize.
Rules and Other Information:
1. Participants will be assigned numbered golf ball(s) after payment is processed.
2. On July 17, 2017, the numbered golf balls will be placed randomly in a bucket, flown in a helicopter and dropped on the green at The Country Club at Muirfield Village.
3. The winner will be announced at the site of the drop and need not be present to win. If not on site, the winner will be notified via phone and/or email.
4. If the Chopper Dropper should be cancelled for any reason, all money collected will be donated to the Down Syndrome Association of Central Ohio.
5. If the winner cannot be located or fails to claim the first prize within thirty days after notification, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next winner in line. If the second winner in line (as deemed by the rules above) does not claim the prize, then the prize will be forfeited.
6. By participating, each participant releases, discharges, indemnifies, and holds harmless DSACO, The Country Club at Muirfield Village and the hired helicopter company.
7. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the individual winner.