Your contributions go a long way towards creating a competitive education for our children. To fulfill this year's annual grant which maintains our schools today, we ask $700 per student.
There are a few ways to complete your donation:
- Monthly payments:
- One Time Payment:
- Join our Superintendent's Roundtable:
Honor Roll (Blue star level) $1200 - $1999
Dean's List (Red star level) $2000 - $2999
Salutatorian (Silver star level) $3000 - $4999
Valedictorian (Gold star level) $5000
Your SR level donation will be recognized in the following ways:
* Printed recognition by level at all Ed! fundraisers and networking mixers, as well as at community events where Ed! is represented.
* Digital recognition by level in our biannual email blast and on our website.
* Star sticker by level color for your lawn sign. Lawn signs are distributed the end of February.
* Invitation to the annual SR Mixer. (To be held August 21, 2019 at ESMoA!!)
Please Note! If you select anything other than a one time gift, your credit card will be charged indefinitely until you instruct Ed! to stop your payments or your credit card expires. If you know you would like your payments to stop on a specific date, please put that date in the Comments section.
Please Note! This donation does not automatically stop any current donation schedule. If you would like that schedule stopped, please write "Stop Schedule" in the Comments section.
Does your employer match? Click Here to find out.
Thank you for your support. Please note that your donation will be applied to the 2019-2020 grant of $1.8 Million given to the El Segundo Unified School District.
The El Segundo Education Foundation is a Non-Profit IRS 501(c)(3) organization, FED ID 95-3885992.
641 Sheldon Street, El Segundo, CA 90245 | t: 310.615.2650 x1705 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Form