Primary Contact Information
Demographic Information Request
These five questions are voluntary. Information provided will not be used in the decision-making process. However, it will be very helpful to have this data for tracking and reporting purposes.
Please complete the following business model sections. The format of these fields is based on The Business Model Canvas. If you have any questions or need assistance crafting your business model, please contact Wendy Plant in the InNOLEvation Center (RBB 117) at email@example.com.
Read these InNOLEvation® Center Requirements before submitting your application.
Upon acceptance to the InNOLEvation® Center, each resident company agrees to:
1. Obtain and provide a copy of:
2. Participate in all educational sessions and events offered in the Center unless excused by Center management
3. Participate in focused development sessions with mentor to complete the Business Model Canvas
4. Show periodic evidence of progress in business venture toward specific goals and milestones
5. Limit use of space and all resources of the Center only for operation of the business
6. Take ordinary care when using Center resources, especially Smart Board and 3-D printer
7. Follow designated dress code (e.g. business casual)
8. Clean common areas, such as refrigerator, microwave oven and meeting rooms, after use
9. Follow noise limitation rules