Gift Aid Declaration Form

I do not qualify for Gift Aid
  • My donations and payments do not qualify for Gift Aid or I do not wish to declare payments
I do qualify for Gift Aid
  • I wish to Gift Aid any applicable payments and donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to the IPM

Contact Information

State / Province*
Confirm Email*

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my applicable payments or donatoins in that tax year, it is my responsibility to pay any difference.



Please notify the charity if you:

  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Additional Comments

Security Code