The classes will be held via Zoom and will not be recorded. You will be sent the Zoom log in information prior to the class date. Two time options are available: 8 am Eastern or 8 am Pacific.
Registration fees are not considered a donation as you are receiving services for your fee. 100% of the fees will benefit the college scholarship program but the fees are not tax deductible.
In addition to, or in place of, the yoga class, I'd like to make a donation to PPEF.
In consideration of, and as a condition for my participation in the online yoga class activity (“Activity”) hosted by the Promotional Products Education Foundation (“PPEF”) which will take place via Zoom video on Tuesdays from March 23 - April 20, 2021, I verify and agree to each of the following terms of this Waiver:
1. I understand that yoga includes physical movements as well as an opportunity for relaxation, stress re-education and relief of muscular tension. I understand that the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be eliminated in any physical activity. My participation in the yoga activity is strictly voluntarily and at my own risk.
2. I affirm that I have obtained, or that I should obtain verification from a licensed physician as to my health and physical condition to participate in this yoga program. If I am pregnant, become pregnant or am post-natal or post-surgical, I have my physician’s approval to participate. I will make sure that my place of practice is as safe as possible.
3. I, FOR MYSELF, MY HEIRS, DEVISES, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE PPEF, PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS ASSOCIATION INTERNATIONAL, RONI WRIGHT, AND ALL OTHER INDIVIDUALS OR ORGANIZATIONS SPONSORING OR CONDUCTING THE ACTIVITY, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE CURRENT AND FORMER OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, VOLUNTEERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS WHETHER OR NOT SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED BY NAME HEREIN (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”), FROM OR FOR ANY INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION OR DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE THAT I MAY SUFFER OR THAT MAY ACCRUE TO ME OR MY ESTATE IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTIVITY. HOWEVER, I DO NOT RELEASE ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIM OR INJURY CAUSED BY THE GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF THE APPLICABLE RELEASED PARTY.
4. To the extent California law applies to this Agreement in any way, I WAIVE any rights and benefits under or pursuant to Section 1542 of the California Civil Code, which provides: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
5. All matters relating to this Waiver shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to choice or conflict of law rules. Any dispute relating to the Activity or this Waiver shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state and federal courts of competent jurisdiction located in Dallas County, Texas.
6. I understand that recording and capturing photos or videos of the Activity are strictly prohibited, absent the express written consent of PPEF.
7. I agree that an electronic signature shall constitute my valid signature for purposes of obtaining agreements, consents or other matters prescribed by this Waiver. An “electronic signature” includes an electronic symbol or process attached to or logically associated with this Waiver and executed or adopted by me with the intent to sign the Waiver.