* Please note, Moore Square is our ongoing outreach to people experiencing homelessness and happens simultaneously.
* It is the policy of Raleigh Dream Center that all volunteer information must be kept confidential and is only used within the non-profit to inform and contact each volunteer. We do not give volunteer information to outside agencies or 3rd parties.
GROUP COMPLIANCE WAIVER:
1. I understand am a volunteer worker and not an employee of The Raleigh Dream Center. Furthermore, I understand each of the volunteers in my group is likewise a volunteer worker and not an employee of Raleigh Dream Center.
2. I agree to provide the Volunteer Coordinator a list of my group member’s names, addresses, phone number and email addresses (if asked for) before beginning our volunteer assignment.
3. I am aware of the hazards and risks to my person and property (and to my family or group) associated with serving in a missions capacity, such as: death or injury by accident, disease and illness, war, terrorist acts, weather conditions, inadequate medical services or supplies, criminal activity, and random acts of violence. I voluntarily assume all these risks and release Raleigh Dream Center and it's leaders, staff, and employees from any liability I, my family, or group may suffer as a result of participation in their mission outreaches. I further recognize that such risks have always been associated with missionary service. 2 Corinthians 11:23-28.
4. Furthermore, I agree to insure my group has a thorough understanding of the above hazards and risks to their person and property associated with serving in a missions capacity.
5. I expressly agree that this assumption of risk agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law. I further state that I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS, AND I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO THIS RELEASE AS MY OWN FREE ACT.
6. I agree to ensure my group abides by the Raleigh Dream Center volunteer guidelines below. I will use my best efforts to ensure my group’s conduct complies with these rules and guidelines and I also agree to remove any volunteer who does not comply.
Rules and Guidelines to Remember When Volunteering:
Never walk alone
Always smile and be ready to listen and love
Do not knock like the police
Do not give cash
Avoid giving out your cell phone number
Out of respect, do not photograph or video people you are serving
Do not give any legal or medical advice
Do not make any guarantees on the behalf of Raleigh Dream Center or yourself
Ask if residents would like prayer and be prepared to share the Gospel
Children are welcome to serve, but they are still under your supervision
Know the Raleigh Dream Center phone number and website to direct people to for questions:
STATEMENT OF FAITH COMPLIANCE:
THE SCRIPTURES - We believe that every word in the original writings of the Holy Scriptures is inspired by God and therefore without error. We accept the Holy Scriptures as the supreme and final authority on all matters on which it speaks. (2 Tim. 3:15-17; 2 Pet. 1:19-21; Psa.19:1-7)
GOD - We believe there is one true God, eternally existing in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, each of whom possesses equally all the attributes of Deity and the characteristics of personality. He is creator and sustainer of all things. (Gen. 1:1; Psa. 90:2; Mat.28:19; 2 Cor. 13:14; Psa. 18:35)
JESUS CHRIST - We believe that Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became fully Man without ceasing to be fully God through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and sinless life. He voluntarily paid for the sins of all people by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone. The third day, He arose from the dead. He ascended into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own. (Mat. 1:22-23; Isa. 9:6; John 1:1-5; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; 2 Cor. 5:18-21; Heb. 1:1-3; 1 Tim. 2:5)
HOLY SPIRIT - We believe that the Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and apply the saving work of Christ to people. He convicts sinners of their need for Christ, baptizes them into the Body of Christ, imparts new life to them, imparts spiritual gifts to them, indwells them, and seals them until the day of redemption. Each believer is called to live in the power of the indwelling Spirit and in so doing, his faith will be manifested in works pleasing to God. (John 16:5-14; 1 Thess. 1:5; Matt. 3:11; Gal. 5:22; Mark 1:8; 2 Cor. 1:22; Eph. 1:13; 1 Cor. 12:1-7; Acts 1:8; Eph. 5:8-21; 1 Cor. 3:16; 2 Cor. 3:6; 1 Cor. 12:13)
MAN - We believe that man was originally created in the image of God but fell into sin through disobedience to a divine command and, therefore, brought all mankind under condemnation. Man's nature is, therefore, such that he is totally unable to please God for acquisition of a right standing before Him. (Gen. 1:27; Gen. 3; Rom. 5:12; Rom. 3:9-18; Isa. 53:6; Rom. 3:23)
SALVATION - We believe that salvation is the gift of eternal life received only through a personal faith in Jesus Christ, who was man's substitute for sin. This gift is given by the unmerited favor of God (grace) and is given without regard to any and all human works or goodness. All those who believe in the all sufficient sacrificial death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus are eternally secure in Him. "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16; 2 Cor. 5:21; Eph. 2:8-9; 1 Pet. 1:3-5; John 10:28-30)
THE CHURCH - We believe that God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly in a local church for worship, for participation in ordinances, for evangelism, for edification through the Scriptures and for mutual encouragement. (Heb. 10:25)
ETERNITY - We believe in the imminent return of Christ for His Church, the eternal state of punishment, called hell, for the unsaved and the eternal state of blessing, called heaven, for the saved. (Acts 1:9-11; 1 Thes. 4:13-18; Phil. 3:20; Rom. 6:23; Rev. 20:15; John 3:16; 1 John 2:25)
Agreement to Respect the Statement of Faith
(I / my family / my group / our church) agrees to respect this Statement of Faith and support the values it expresses while participating in Raleigh Dream Center outreaches and events.
Share This Form