1. I agree that I am a volunteer worker and not an employee of Raleigh Dream Center.
2. I am aware of the hazards and risks to my person and property (and to my family or group) associated with serving in a missions capacity, such as: death or injury by accident, disease and illness, war, terrorist acts, weather conditions, inadequate medical services or supplies, criminal activity, and random acts of violence. I voluntarily assume all these risks and release Raleigh Dream Center and it's leaders, staff, and employees from any liability I, my family, or group may suffer as a result of participation in their mission outreaches. I further recognize that such risks have always been associated with missionary service. 2 Corinthians 11:23-28.
3. I attest and certify that I have no medical conditions that would prevent me from performing my duties as a volunteer.
4. I expressly agree that this assumption of risk agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law. I further state that I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THE FOREGOING ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS, AND I VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO THIS RELEASE AS MY OWN FREE ACT.
5. I agree with the RDC Statement of Faith that is displayed on their website and will uphold their philosophy of ministry in proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
6. I agree to abide by the Raleigh Dream Center volunteer guildelines below.
Guidelines to Remember When Volunteering:
-Never walk alone
-Always smile and be ready to listen and love
-Do not knock like the police
-Do not give cash
-Avoid giving out your cell phone number
-Out of respect, do not photograph or video people you are serving
-Do not give any legal or medical advice
-Do not make any guarantees on the behalf of Raleigh Dream Center or yourself
-Ask if residents would like prayer and be prepared to share the Gospel
-Children are welcome to serve, but they are under your supervision
-Know the Raleigh Dream Center phone number and website to direct people to for questions
Share This Form