Please fill out all sections accurately & completely.
Please be mindful of standard grammatical rules and typos.
If you type something incorrectly, it will delay the processing of this form
and possibly the refund of your deposit.
- I do hereby withdraw (cancel) my SSF housing scholarship effective end of this semester.
- I understand that of the $250-$300 Reservation Fee I orginally paid to SSF when accepting this scholarship, only $125-$150 qualifies as a refundable security deposit per the agreement I signed.
- I understand that if I wish to return to SSF, I must re-apply.
- I understand that I must complete an online Exit Survey (via Survey Monkey) prior to moving out as part of Check-Out Procedures.
- I understand I must follow appropriate Check-Out Procedures with my HM and return my Parking Decal & Guest Pass.
- I understand I must submit my final unofficial transcript via email to my DSA within one week of grades being released as part of appropriate Check-Out Procedures.
- I understand that if I was under full-time status during my last semester at SSF without prior approval from my DSA per the handbook, I forfeit my deposit.
- I understand that, if I am eligible and do all of the above, my deposit will be returned to me. I also understand that it may take 4 to 6 weeks for it to be returned.
Share This Form