The SSAC ensures diverse and accessible arts opportunities and experiences for artists, audiences and participants. The value the Arts Council provides makes a difference in the lives of our towns residents and visitors!
Join our membership to help keep the Arts Alive!
Benefits to All Members:
• Receive our newsletters and notification of art events.
• Be an important part of the Arts Community and Annual Members Meeting
• Special Discounts at many SSAC Workshops and Events
Individual Member: $100 Annually or more
Senior Member (age 65+): $50 - Student Member: $25
Household Member: $150 Annually or more
• All above benefits plus:
• 20% discount for children under 18 for creativity camps (up to $50 each)
Sustaining Member: $500 or more
• All of the household member benefits plus:
• Print of the year, unframed
Patron: $1,000 or more
• Acknowledgement in annual materials of the Arts Council
Philanthropist: $5,000 or more
• Print of the year, framed
Artist Members: $50 Annually or more (limited to professional and amateur artisans, musicians, authors, performers, etc.)
All member benefits plus:
• Discounts on Workshops
• Special Call for Entry Exhibition Opportunities
• Member Discounts on booth spaces at artisan festivals and fairs
• Show in our Members Platform Gallery
• Show in our Summer Art Exhibition (2 months every summer)
• Preferred commission structure of 70/30 split
and more . . .
Business and Affiliate Members: $150 Annually or more
• Individual membership benefits for one business plus:
• Discounts on facility rentals
• Listing in the affiliate or business directory on our website
• Post on our Bulletin Board
• Newsletter inclusion - We newsblast your classes/workshops and events twice a month to our email list
Private Donations: Any Amount
Know that you are an important member of the Arts Community, building a spirited community of arts collaboration and education, offering scholarships, as well as preserving and upgrading our historic Train Depot.