In the past few years, generous private funding from many sources has allowed The Museum School to complete required renovations on its school buildings, the oldest of which dates to the 1950s. With all five phases of the initial renovation plan funded, we turn to the next big adventure – a state-of-the-art media center necessary to meet county requirements and provide superior educational resources to a growing student population.
Money raised by the Foundation’s Curator Circle annual fund will be allocated towards the Inspiring Excellence capital campaign for the new media center. With your help, we will build our students a world-class media center that will serve as a model for other schools and inspire a generation of young scholars in their pursuit of personal excellence.
We ask that you donate a gift in an amount meaningful to you. Every gift makes a difference. To meet our goals, we have established five distinct annual giving levels with the following benefits:
PATRON – UP TO $499
- Curator Circle Window Cling
DOCENT - $500 TO $1,499
- All benefits of previous level
- Invitation for 2 to the Curator Circle Appreciation Party (April)
ADVOCATE - $1,500 TO $3,499
- Invitation to Behind the Scenes at the Museum (January) – an invitation-only event that includes a tour of all of the Exhibit Night projects from the second unit
- Two VIP Upgrades ($50 value) with reserved seating at the Annual Night at the Museum Auction (November)
AMBASSADOR - $3,500 - $7,499
- Two VIP Tickets ($200 value, non-transferable) with reserved seating at the Annual Night at the Museum Auction (November)
- Invitation for 4 to the Curator Circle Social (Fall) – a gathering to officially kick off the Curator Circle and our Inspiring Excellence capital campaign
- Exclusive engraved Curator Circle keychain
CURATOR- $7,500 +
- Opportunity to curate a named program or initiative at the school
The contribution year runs from July 1st through June 30th, and total annual amount contributed includes matching donations and payments on existing pledges to the Exceeding Expectations capital campaign.
Share This Form